The amount of digital data we generate and store on a daily basis is constantly and steadily growing. This includes both valuable work files and photos or videos from family and personal archives. For all of them, reliable data storage becomes increasingly essential. This is where cloud storage providers backup google drive come in. They provide solutions on where to store your key files. In 2023, we have access to a wide variety of cloud storage services. When choosing among them, it’s critical to consider quality and security, in addition to the amount of space available. Below, we will review 7 cloud storage services that are certainly worthy of your attention.
For users of Apple devices, iCloud is the most logical and reasonable choice.
- It synchronizes data between iPhone, iPad, Mac, and other devices. For example, you can create a document on your iPhone and open it on your MacBook.
- By default, iCloud provides 5 GB of free repository. If you need more space, you can expand it by choosing one of the available plans for a fee.
- One of the main iCloud benefits is the ability to back up your devices. That is, all data, including contacts, messages, photos, and applications, can be saved in secure cloud storage. It makes it easy to recover data if you replace your device or lose it.
But there are often situations when iCloud is full and you need to free up space. So, you need to understand how to free up iCloud storage or how to clean iCloud storage. Well, if you have ever wondered how to delete iCloud storage on iPhone, you can do it by deleting backups and unnecessary files. To do this, go to settings, select your profile, iCloud, and Storage Management. Then select the data you no longer need and click Delete Data.
Dropbox is one of the most popular and trusted cloud storage providers that offers secure file repositories and synchronization.
- It is integrated with numerous applications and operating systems. This makes it accessible to users of different devices and platforms.
- Another benefit is the ability to expand the free repository space by performing various tasks. For example, by inviting friends to this service.
- It is possible to unlock additional space for a fee.
- Dropbox is known as secure cloud storage due to its high level of protection and the ability to store files in encrypted form. Thus, your data will be protected from unauthorized access.
Google Drive is another important player in the cloud storage services segment.
- It is integrated with the Google ecosystem. This makes it very convenient to store and share documents, photos, and videos.
- Unlike others, Google Drive provides users with 15 GB of free space. And only if you have used it up, you can expand additional space for a fee.
Among other file storage solutions, there is a cloud service from Microsoft – OneDrive.
- It is harmoniously integrated with Windows and Office 365.
- Provides users with 5 GB of free repository, but can be expanded with a subscription.
- OneDrive impresses with the ability to edit documents online and synchronize across devices.
- Amazon Drive offers 5 GB of free storage for all users, as well as the ability to expand it based on needs.
- This service is known for its security and the ability to store photos in their original quality.
- You can also upload your photos and videos without restrictions using Amazon Photos.
Box is a file storage solution that is primarily aimed at businesses and teams. For the latter, it is essential to cloud share, in particular. So, Box,
- provides large amounts of storage,
- tools for team collaboration and file sharing,
- It is characterized by a high level of security and integration with other corporate solutions.
- This is a secure cloud storage service that is known for its focus on user privacy. If data privacy is critical to you, then Mega can be a great choice.
- What is equally exciting is that this storage offers 20 GB of free space
This year, choosing a cloud storage service is not only still relevant, but remains one of the most important tasks. Because our dependence on digital data is only getting stronger. Cloud storage providers offer a variety of file repository solutions. However, it is essential to choose the one that meets your needs. Specifically, security, size, and collaboration capabilities. Also, regardless of what you use, it’s important to back up your data regularly and take care of its security yourself. In turn, the described reliable cloud resources can become your indispensable assistants in storing and sharing your data.